sábado, 12 de setembro de 2015

BOOKS : The Diary of Anne Frank

HI SPRINGERS!!!

So today's  post is about is about a really famous book :

The Diary of Anne Frank

If you don't now, Anne Frank was a jewish girl that kept a diary while hinding from the German ocupation forces who were subduing the Netherlands.
                                           
                                                               My book's opinion

[1] In my opinion, the book was interesting, because we can explore her daily and what was going on in her mind.

[2] But in the book there's 1 fail : I've read the book and I just knew things about her personal Life. I think the war was hardly mentioned. 

[3] From 1 to 10 I rate this book with a :     7,5








Hope you liked this post
Don't forget to follow the blog

I hope I've made you smile 
Bye :D

💋💋💋








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário